Workshop at ECSCW 2021
Dr. Anton Fedosov has co-organized a workshop entitled "Challenges of transferring UX designs and insights across products and services" at the 2022 European Computer-Supported Cooperated Work Conference.
The increased popularity of UX design practices in the industry led to the creation of more usable, useful, and enjoyable digital products and services. Nonetheless, the scope of the UX efforts generally concerns a single product or project under development. In this workshop, we call for the shift beyond a single product paradigm towards a more ecosystemic approach in UX design to create long-lasting, reusable, and transferable UX artifacts.
We invite scholars, who are interested in UX processes at work, and UX practitioners, leaders, and managers, to help us synthesize the current state of the discussion to create a UX research agenda for designing integrated digital work environments, unpacking development, users, and change perspectives to aid knowledge transfer across projects and overtime.
- Nimra receives the SDG Impact Award
- STSM research visit from Koç University
- COST Action "Platform Work Inclusion Living Lab"
- Podcast on Sharing Economy Communities and Their Supporting Technologies
- GoodBrother International Conference on Privacy-friendly and Trustworthy Technology for Society
- New grant received
- ZPAC @ CHI 2016
- Thesis and project topics for summer break 2016
- New professor at ZPAC
- CHI 2015 Papers, Workshop, and DC Accepted
- CSCW 2015 Paper Accepted
- UbiComp 2014 Paper Accepted
- Book Chapter and ICT4S Paper Accepted
- DIS 2014 Paper Accepted
- Interact 2013 Paper Accepted
- Proposals Accepted
- AppDJ: A new way to Discover the World of Apps
- Elaine's Antrittsvorlesung
- CSCW 2012 Note Accepted
- New Job Position
- IFI Summer School 2011
- Talk by David Dearman
- Colloquium: Prof. Geraldine Fitzpatrick
- Pervasive 2011 talk
- CHI 2011 talk
- Leila Takayama at ZPAC
- Nadir Weibel on Pen Computing in the Wild
- James Scott on Gadgeteer