He received his BSc and MSc from ETH Zürich, with a focus in theoretical computer science. Between 2005 and 2009, he worked in Santiago de Chile at the operations departments of shipping companies Hapag-Lloyd and NYK.
Combinatorics; Algorithm Design; Mechanism Design
- Computing Bayes-Nash Equilibria in Combinatorial Auctions with Verification. Vitor Bosshard, Benedikt Bünz, Benjamin Lubin and Sven Seuken. Working Paper. December 2018. [arxiv]
- Non-decreasing Payment Rules for Combinatorial Auctions
Vitor Bosshard, Ye Wang, and Sven Seuken. In Proceedings of the 27th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the 23rd European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-ECAI), Stockholm, Sweden, July 2018. [pdf] [long]
- Computing Bayes-Nash Equilibria in Combinatorial Auctions with Continuous Value and Action Spaces
Vitor Bosshard, Benedikt Bünz, Benjamin Lubin and Sven Seuken. In Proceedings of the 26th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), Melbourne, Australia, August 2017. [pdf] [long]
- Pseudo Unique Sink Orientations
Vitor Bosshard and Bernd Gärtner. April 27, 2017. [arxiv]
- Classical and Quantum Algorithms for USO Recognition
Vitor Bosshard. Master's Thesis. October 13, 2015. [pdf]
- Bayesian Optimization for Best Response Computation in Combinatorial Auctions
Bachelor Thesis by Marius Högger, 2018.
- Non-Decreasing Payment Rules in Combinatorial Auctions
Master Thesis by Ye Wang, 2018 [pdf]