- since 2018: Postdoctoral Researcher at the Information Management Research Group.
- 2018: Doctor of Science in Informatics, University of Zurich, Switzerland. Dissertation Topic: "The digital transformation of advisory practices" (Prof. Dr. G. Schwabe).
- 2012: Master of Science in Media Informatics, RWTH Aachen University, Germany. Thesis Topic: "Concept and Evaluation of Semi-Automatic Tagging for E-Mails" (Prof. W. Prinz, PhD).
- 2010: Bachelor of Arts in Computational Linguistics and Philosophy, University of Heidelberg, Germany. Thesis Topic: "Extending the Entity-Grid Model for the processing of implicit roles in discourse" (Prof. Dr. A. Frank).
- Design Thinking @ HSG (2013-2017)
- Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (2013-2018, 2019)