For the Spring semester 2019, we are looking for a teaching assistant for the course "Database Systems". More information on the course and its new organization can be found online. The student is paid at the end of the semester.
- Be a Master student or an advanced Bachelor student
- Have a good course result in "Database Systems" or prove equivalent knowledge
- Be available on the dates requested for the teaching assistant duties
- Preparation of assignments
- Preparation and teaching of labs
- Midterm and exam supervision
- Correction of midterms
- A brief CV (make sure you mention all of your significant skills)
- Your transcripts (grades of all the courses you have taken so far in your MSc studies and/or BSc studies)
As soon as we receive and look at all the applications, applicants will be called for a short interview.
DEADLINE: 23 November 2018