Dmitry is a Ph.D. student advised by Prof. Sven Seuken in the Computation and Economics Research Group at the University of Zurich. Before coming to UZH he worked on research of close to optimal routing techniques and optimization approaches for designing network algorithms in the Scalable Parallel Computing Laboratory at ETH Zurich. Previously, he also held different technical positions at IBM Science and Technology Center where he worked on design and development of system management and control firmware and carried out a research project in multiobjective optimization, in collaboration with the Multiobjective Decision Making Group. Dmitry holds a M.Sc. and B.Sc. in Computer Science from Bauman Moscow State Technical University.
Algorithmic Game Theory; Combinatorial Auctions; Mechanism Design.
- Core-Selecting Payment Rules for Combinatorial Auctions with Uncertain Availability of Goods
D. Moor, S. Seuken, T. Grubenmann, A. Bernstein. In Proceedings of the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), New York, NY, July 2016.[pdf]
- Challenges of source selection in the WoD
T. Grubenmann, A. Bernstein, D. Moor, S. Seuken. In Proceedings of the 16th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC), Vienna, Austria, October 2017[pdf]
- Decentralizing the Semantic Web: Who will pay to realize it?
In Proceedings of the ISWC Workshop on Decentralizing the Semantic Web, Vienna, Austria, October 2017.[pdf]
- A Double Auction for Querying the Web of Data
D. Moor, T. Grubenmann, S. Seuken, A. Bernstein. In Proceedings of the Third Conference on Auctions, Market Mechanisms and Their Applications (AMMA), Chicago, IL, August 2015.[pdf]
- Energy, Memory, and Runtime Tradeoffs for Implementing Collective Communication Operations
T. Hoefler, D. Moor. An International Journal of Supercomputing Frontiers and Innovations, 2014 [pdf]
- Pareto Optimization and Tradeoff Analysis Applied to Meta-Learning of Multiple Simulation Criteria
O.M. Shir, D. Moor, D. Amid, S. Chen, D. Boaz, A. Anaby-Tavor. US Winter Simulation Conference 2013 [pdf]
- Multicriteria Optimization Based On Neural Network, Fuzzy and Neuro-Fuzzy Approximation of Decision Maker's Utility Function
A.P. Karpenko, D.A. Moor, D.T. Mukhlisullina. Optical Memory and Neural Networks, Springer, Vol. 20, No. 1, 2012
- Objective Weighing and Ranking
D. Amid, A. Anaby-Tavor, D. Boaz, D. Moor, O. Shir, United States 2015/0227848 A1
- Method for Double IP Address Recovery
D. Bolte, Y. Chernov, V. Gusev, A. Kuchin, M. Kuenzel, A. Martens, A. Mishin, D. Moor, United States US 2015/0067122 A1
- Spring 2018: Teaching Assistant for Seminar Seminar: Advanced Topics in Economics and Computation
- Fall 2017: Teaching Assistant for Lecture Economics and Computation
- Spring 2017: Teaching Assistant for Seminar Seminar: Advanced Topics in Economics and Computation
- Fall 2016: Teaching Assistant for Lecture Economics and Computation
- Fall 2014: Teaching Assistant for Lecture Economics and Computation
- Generating Realistic Value Functions for Spectrum Auction Simulations
Master Thesis by Michael Weiss. 2016.
- Computational Bayes-Nash Equilibrium
Analysis of Overbidding Strategies in Combinatorial Auctions
Bachelor Thesis by Andreas Perschak. 2015.