People holding a university degree and possessing a background in computer science, who are eager to gain a sound insight into the various facets of generative AI.
More details can be found here Overview Course Content
Provide a scientifically sound assessment of the potential and limitations of Generative AI
Provide the technical, business and social tools to start their own Generative AI project
To give an insight into the state of the art and future developments of Generative AI.
Course days: One semester (10 teaching days)
Project work: Spring 2024
More information available upon request: email@example.com
CHF 8'900.- including course documentation
‒ Please fill out this form https://forms.office.com/e/1r5RwYSreW
‒ The application period ends on 31st January 2024
‒ We recommend that you apply soon due to the high level of interest in this topic.
Unter Vorbehalt der Genehmigung des Studiengangreglements durch die Erweiterte Universitätsleitung EUL.
Subject to the approval of the Program Regulations by the Extended University Management EUL.
The study programme is divided into three modules:
– Generative Language Models (3 days)
– Generative AI beyond Language Models (3 days)
– Management, Ethics, and Applications (4 days)
A total of 10 ECTS credit are required in order to successfully complete the CAS.
Each module is worth 3 or 4 ECTS credits. An ECTS credit corresponds to a workload of around 30 hours. This comprises attendance time during the course days as well as preparatory and follow-up work.
– An assessment must be completed for each module.
– For the third module, a written paper on a selected topic (on all topics covered during the entire course) must be completed. Literature research as well as case studies, evaluations and practical studies are possible. Participants opt for a topic during the course of the module following consultation with a lecturer. The work should comprise approximately 15 pages and be written in German or English.
University degree at bacherlor’s level or an equivalent qualification as well as basic knowledge in the fields of computer science.
Certificate of Advanced Studies UZH in Generative AI (10 ECTS credits)
University of Zurich
Department of Informatics
Continuing Education in Informatics