I received my B.Sc and M.Sc of Computer Science from Nanjing University, China in 2004 and 2006 respectively. After that, I became a doctoral student majoring in software engineering at Nanjing University. From 2007 to 2008, I am with the s.e.a.l research group at ifi, uzh as a joint PhD student. My advisors are Prof. Dr. Harald Gall and Prof. Dr. Jian Lu. I have been a student member of the ACM and the IEEE since 2006.
The focus of my research topic is Software Architecture and Software Evolution. I am interested in the techniques that can enable dynamic evolution of software systems in a disciplined way. I am also interested in software evolution analysis by mining software repositories.
- Yu Zhou, Michael Wuersch, Emanuel Giger, Harald Gall, Jian Lu. A Bayesian Network Based Approach for Change Coupling Prediction. Accepted by 15th Working Conference on Reverse Engineering (WCRE) , 2008 (around 28%).
- XianPing Tao, Xiaoxing Ma, Jian Lu, Ping Yu, Yu Zhou: Multi-mode interaction middleware for software services. Science in China Series F: Information Sciences 51(8): 985-999, 2008
- Xiaoxing Ma, Chun Cao, Ping Yu, Yu Zhou. A Graph Grammar-Based Supporting Environment for Dynamic Software Architectures. Chinese Journal of Software , Vol. 19, No. 8, 2008 (around 22%).
- Yu Zhou. A Runtime Architecture-Based Approach for the Dynamic Evolution of Distributed Component-Based Systems. In Proc. of 30th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), Doctoral Symposium Track, 2008 (around 25%).
- Joanna Siebert, Jiannong Cao, Yu Zhou, et al. A Novel Approach to Supporting Multi-Protocol Service Discovery in Pervasive Computing. In Proc. of IFIP International Conference on Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing, 2007.
- Yu Zhou, Xiaoxing Ma, Jiannong Cao, et al. Software Agent-Virtualized Application Mobility in Pervasive Environments. Journal of Software (Chinese with English Abstract), Vol. 18, No. 8, 2007 (special issue around 15%).
- Pan Jian, Zhou Yu, Luo Bin, et al. An Ontology-based Self-Adaptation Mechanism. Accepted by Computer Science (Chinese).
- Yu Zhou, Jiannong Cao, et al. A Middleware Support for Agent-Based Application Mobility in Pervasive Environments. In Proc. of the ICDCS Workshops, 2007.
- Xiaoxing Ma, Yu Zhou, et al. Constructing Self-Adaptive Systems with Polymorphic Software Architecture. In Proc. of the SEKE, 2007.
- Yu Zhou, Jian Pan, Xiaoxing Ma, et al. Applying Ontology in Architecture-Based Self-Adaptive Applications. In Proc. of the ACM SAC, Autonomic Computing Track 2007 (around 28% for AC Track).
- Zhou Yu, Ma Xiaoxing, Tao Xianping, Lu Jian. Towards a Component Framework for Self-Adaptive Applications. Journal of Wuhan University, Vol. 11, No. 5, 2006.
- Zhou Song, Zhou Yu, Tao Xianping, Lu Jian. AgletsBlackboard: an Extension of the Coordination Mechanism in Aglets Systems. Computer Science (Chinese), Vol. 32, No. 1, 2005