- ICPC 2013 (International Conference on Program Comprehension), other tracks
- SCORE 2013 (Student Contest on Software Engineering)
- MSR 2011 (IEEE Working Conference on Mining Software Repositories) Mining Challenge
- ESEC/FSE 2009 - Joint meeting of the European Software Engineering Conference (ESEC) and the ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE)
- ASE 2008 - ACM/IEEE International Conference on Automated Software Engineering
- WCRE 2008, 2009, 2010 - IEEE Working Conference on Reverse Engineering
- ICSE 2009, 2010,2013 - ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering
- FASE 2008, 2009- Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering
- Models 2008 2009- ACM/IEEE International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems
- ICSM 2008, 2010 IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance
- SC 2008 - 7th International Symposium on Software Composition
- MSR 2008, 2009,2010 - IEEE Working Conference on Mining Software Repositories
- TOOLS 2010 - 48th International Conference on Objects, Models, Components, Patterns
- ESEM 2011 - 5th International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement
2008 - 2012
Main developer of SOFAS.
Entered in the Evolizer development team and developed the SVN and GIT plugins, committed to the FAMIX and Bugzilla plugins and to the UI.
Developer of secmolCreator, a Web Application for the definition and creation of SECMOL (SeCSE Monitoring Language) rules, a web service monitoring language developed for SeCSE (Service Centric Software Engineering), a project co-funded by the European Commission during a summer internship at Politecnico di Milano.