- since 2020: PhD Student at the Information Management Research Group, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- 2018-2020: Master of Information Management and Systems at University of California, Berkeley.
- Bachelor of Arts, Dual Major (Advertising and International Relations) at Syracuse University.
- 2018-2020: Graduate Student Researcher, University of California, Berkeley.
- 2017-2018: Director, Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence, IAB.
- 2015-2016: Senior Manager, Mobile & Emerging Platforms, IAB.
- 2013-2015: Associate Product Manager, Mobile & Emerging Products, Xaxis.
- 2012-2013: Associate, Global Client Development, Wunderman.
D., Xin, Wu, E., Lee, D., Salehi, N., and Parameswaren, A. Whither AutoML? Understanding the Role of Automation in Machine Learning Workflows. CHI 2021: SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems
Wu, E., Pedersen, E., Salehi, N. Agent, Gatekeeper, Drug Dealer: How Content Creators Craft Algorithmic Personas. Proc. ACM Hum.-Comput. Interact.3, CSCW, Article 219 (Nov 2019)
- AI Fairness
Open Theses and Master Projects
Your Fair != My Fair? A Cross-Cultural Comparison Survey of Fairness Perceptions in Algorithmic Decisions
If you are interested in doing a thesis or project with me or if you have any idea for new projects, feel free to contact me.