Prof. Dr. Janine Hacker
- Postdoctoral researcher at the Information Management Research Group, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- 10/2017-12/2018: Postdoctoral researcher at the Chair of Information Systems (Processes – Services – Intelligence) at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg.
- 03 and 09/2014: Visiting Academic at the Discipline of Business Information Systems at the University of Sydney, Australia (Head: Prof. Dr. Kai Riemer).
- 10/2011-09/2017: Research assistant and PhD candidate at the Chair of Information Systems (Processes – Services – Intelligence) at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg.
- 03-05/2011: Visiting Academic at the School of Business IT and Logistics of the RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia (Head: Prof. Dr. Caroline Chan).
- 2009-2011: M.Sc. in International Information Systems at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany.
- 2008-2009: BA (Hons) in European Business at the University of Lincoln, England.
- 2006-2009: Bachelor studies of International Management at Leipzig University of Applied Sciences in Leipzig, Germany.
- Blockchain innovation ecosystems
- Use of storytelling in the context of offshore outsourcing
- (Enterprise) social software
- Knowledge management
- Social media analytics
Open Theses and Master Projects
Check available topics at our page: Theses
If you are interested in doing the master thesis or project with me or, if you have any idea for new projects - feel free to contact me.
(List of all publications on Google Scholar here)
** Selected Publications
Grottke, M., Hacker, J. V., & Durst, C. (2018). Which Factors Determine Our Online Social Capital? An Analysis Based on Structural Equation Modelling. Australasian Journal of Information Systems, 22. https://doi.org/10.3127/ajis.v22i0.1656
Hacker, J., Bodendorf, F., & Lorenz, P. (2017). A framework to identify knowledge actor roles in enterprise social networks. Journal of Knowledge Management, 21(4), 817–838. https://doi.org/10.1108/JKM-10-2016-0443
Hacker, J., Wickramasinghe, N., & Durst, C. (2017). Can Health 2.0 Address Critical Healthcare Challenges? Insights from the Case of How Online Social Networks Can Assist in Combatting the Obesity Epidemic. Australasian Journal of Information Systems, 21. https://doi.org/10.3127/ajis.v21i0.1357
Hacker, J., Bernsmann, R., & Riemer, K. (2017). Dimensions of User Behaviour in Enterprise Social Networks. In R. Helms, J. Cranefield, & J. van Reijsen (Eds.), Social Knowledge Management in Action: Applications and Challenges (pp. 125–146). Cham: Springer International Publishing.
Durst, C., Viol, J., & Wickramasinghe, N. (2013). Online social networks, social capital and health-related behaviours: A state-of-the-art analysis. Communications of the Association for Information Systems, 32, 134–158.