- Since 12/2021: Research Assistant and PhD Student at the Information Management Research Group and Digital Society Initiative, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- 01/2020 - 09/2021: Machine Learning Researcher at Aflorithmic in London, United Kingdom.
- 10/2017 - 07/2018: Dr. Oetker GAP Year Program, which is designed to gain industry experience between Bachelor and Master education. I worked at three firms that are part of the Oetker Group: Bankhaus Lampe, Oetker Digital, OEDIV.
- 07/2016 - 09/2016: IT Intern at Dr. Oetker Australia in Melbourne, Australia.
- 10/2017 - 04/2021: Master of Science Data Science, Queen Mary University of London, London, United Kingdom. Thesis Topic: A data driven approach to understand the relationship of climate and energy usage (Prof. Dr. Norman Fenton)
- 09/2015 - 01/2016: Exchange Term, CY Cergy Paris University in Paris, France
- 09/2013 - 06/2017: Bachelor of Science Economics, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz University, Hanover, Germany. Thesis Topic: A Quantitative Analysis of Machine Learning Algorithms and Ensemble Methods (Prof. Dr. Michael Breitner)
- Artificial Intelligence for Governments and the Public Sector
- Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning
- Blockchain Applications
Rownicka, J., Sprenkamp, K., Tripiana, A., Gromoglasov, V., & Kunz, T. P. (2021). Digital Einstein Experience: Fast Text-to-Speech for Conversational AI. arXiv preprint arXiv:2107.10658. URL: https://arxiv.org/abs/2107.10658