For the Spring semester each year, we are looking for Tutors for the course "Informatics II". Upon successful completion, the student can either be paid or receive 3 ECTS (on a pass/fail basis) at the end of the semester.
- be a Bachelor student who has completed at least the first 3 semesters
- have good course results in Informatics II, or prove equivalent knowledge
- be available the dates requested for the tutor duties
- tutoring of weekly labs
- exams supervision
- answering students queries on OLAT Forum.
If you are interested, please send an email to both Qing Chen with subject "TU Application year [name]" (make sure to put your name inside the brackets), e.g. "TU Application 20201 [John Smith]",including:
- a brief CV (make sure you mention all your significant skills)
- your transcripts (grades of all the courses you have taken so far in your BSc Studies)
As soon as we receive and look at all the applications, applicants will be called for a short interview.
DEADLINE: Available until occupied