For the Spring semester each year, we are looking for a Teaching Assistant for the course "Informatics II". Upon successful completion, the student can either be paid or receive 6 ECTS (on a pass/fail basis) at the end of the semester.
- be a Master student or an advanced Bachelor student
- have good course results in Informatics-II, or prove equivalent knowledge
- be available the dates requested for the TA duties
- preparation of assignments
- involvement in preparing the exams
- support in exams correction
- exams supervision
- answering students queries on OLAT Forum.
If you satisfy the requirements and you are interested, please send an email to Qing Chen Email: email@example.com with subject "TA Application year [name]" (make sure to put your name inside the brackets), e.g. "TA Application 2021[John Smith]", including:
- a brief CV (make sure you mention all your significant skills)
- your transcripts (grades of all the courses you have taken so far in your MSc studies and/or BSc studies)
As soon as we receive and look at all the applications, applicants will be called for a short interview.
DEADLINE: Available until occupied.