Softtalks is a talk series organized by s.e.a.l. in which researchers and master students are welcome to share and discuss their recent research proposals, approaches, and results.
The talks presented can be of the following types:
- research talk
- paper talk
- paper discussion
- topic discussion. Such a discussion can range from infrastructure and group administration to a presentation of a research topic, e.g. 'an overview of bug prediction literature', which can be used to find new research opportunities.
- new ideas and emerging results session
- tutorial session
- tool presentation
- Softtalks are typically held on Thursdays from 16:00-17:00.
- They take place in BIN 1.D.07 (with some exceptions).
- Research talks follow a conference style: 25 min presentation time (at most) and 20 min discussion.
- We will stop each talk after 25min; so please be prepared!
Note to the internal speakers: Please announce your talk via the softtalk mailing list one week before your talk.
(Available as Google Calendar)
|Date||Who||Title||Location||Type of talk|
|26. Feb 2015 16:00-17:00||Sebastian Müller||SQA-Profiles: Rule-based Activity Profiles for Continuous Integration Environments||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|16. March 2015 16:00-17:00||Adam Barker||Academic Cloud Computing Research: Five Pitfalls and Five Opportunities||BIN 2.A.01||Research Talk|
|19. Mar 2015 16:00-17:00||André Meyer, Manuela Züger||Biometrics and Retrospection Studies - Our Experience in Vancouver||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|26. Mar 2015 16:00-17:00||Manuela Züger||Interruptibility of Software Developers and its Prediction Using Psycho-Physiological Sensors||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|09. Apr 2015 16:00-17:00||Carol Alexandru||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|23. Apr 2015 16:00-17:00||Sebastiano Panichella||How Can I Improve My App? Classifying User Reviews for Software Maintenance and Evolution||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|30. Apr 2015 16:00-17:00||Gerald Schermann||Discovering Loners and Phantoms in Commit and Issue Data||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|07. May 2015 16:00-17:00||Sebastian Müller||Stuck and Frustrated or In Flow and Happy: Sensing Developers' Emotions and Progress||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|12. Jun 2015 11:00 - 12:00||Christian Inzinger||Engineering and Managing Autonomic, Globally Distributed IoT Cloud Applications||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|25. Jun 2015 16:00-17:00||Sebastiano Panichella||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|02. Jul 2015 16:00-17:00||Philipp Leitner||Towards Autonomous, Quality-Aware Cloud-Native Applications||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|09. Jul 2015 16:00-17:00||Joel Scheuner||Bursting With Possibilities – an Empirical Study of Credit-Based Bursting Cloud Instance Types||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|