Softtalks is a talk series organized by s.e.a.l. in which researchers and master students are welcome to share and discuss their recent research proposals, approaches, and results.
The talks presented can be of the following types:
- research talk
- paper talk
- paper discussion
- topic discussion. Such a discussion can range from infrastructure and group administration to a presentation of a research topic, e.g. 'an overview of bug prediction literature', which can be used to find new research opportunities.
- new ideas and emerging results session
- tutorial session
- tool presentation
- Softtalks are typically held on Thursdays from 16:00-17:00.
- They take place in BIN 1.D.07 (with some exceptions).
- Research talks follow a conference style: 25 min presentation time (at most) and 20 min discussion.
- We will stop each talk after 25min; so please be prepared!
Note to the internal speakers: Please announce your talk via the softtalk mailing list one week before your talk.
(Available as Google Calendar)
|Date||Who||Title||Location||Type of talk|
|12. Feb 2014 15:00-16:00||Silvan Troxler||MiningHub - A Social Mining and Data Sharing Platform||BIN 1.D.07||Master Thesis - Defense|
|20. Feb 2014 16:00-17:00||Master Project Team||Information Fragments||BIN 1.D.07||Master Project Presentation|
|06. Mar 2014 16:00-17:00||Jens Birchler, Stefan Hiltebrand||SQA-Timeline, SQA-Pattern||BIN 1.D.07||Master Thesis - Status Report|
|07. Mar 2014 15:00-16:00||Andreas Volkart||Optimizing patient matching in the context of an online pain diaryt||BIN 1.D.07||Master Thesis - Status Report|
|27. Mar 2014 16:00-17:00||Robert Richter||SQA-Collaboration||BIN 1.D.07||Master Thesis - Status Report|
|03. Apr 2014 10:30-11:00||Sebastian Müller||Psycho-physiological Sensors to Measure the Difficulty a Developer Experiences During Small Development Tasks||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|03. Apr 2014 16:00-17:00||Katja Kevic||Automatic Search Term Identification for Change Tasks||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|08. May 2014 16:00-17:00||Master Project Team||Fork Distance||BIN 1.D.07||Master Project - Status Report|
|08. May 2014 17:00-17:30||Marc Weber||tba||BIN 1.D.07||Master Thesis Defense|
|15. May 2014 16:00-17:00||Jens Birchler, Stefan Hiltebrand||SQA-Timeline, SQA-Pattern||BIN 1.D.07||Master Thesis - Defense|
|22. May 2014 15:00-16:00||Hannes Tresch||Finding Patterns in Biometric Data||BIN 1.E.01||Master Thesis - Midterm Presentation|
|22. May 2014 16:00-17:00||Katja Kevic||Automatic Search Term Identification for Change Tasks||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|05. Jun 2014 16:00-17:00||Robert Richter||SQA-Collaboration||BIN 1.D.07||Master Thesis - Defense|
|19. Jun 2014 16:00-17:00||Carol Alexandru||Whiteboard||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|