Softtalks is a talk series organized by s.e.a.l. in which researchers and master students are welcome to share and discuss their recent research proposals, approaches, and results.
The talks presented can be of the following types:
- research talk
- paper talk
- paper discussion
- topic discussion. Such a discussion can range from infrastructure and group administration to a presentation of a research topic, e.g. 'an overview of bug prediction literature', which can be used to find new research opportunities.
- new ideas and emerging results session
- tutorial session
- tool presentation
- Softtalks are typically held on Thursdays from 16:00-17:00.
- They take place in BIN 1.D.07 (with some exceptions).
- Research talks follow a conference style: 25 min presentation time (at most) and 20 min discussion.
- We will stop each talk after 25min; so please be prepared!
Note to the internal speakers: Please announce your talk via the softtalk mailing list one week before your talk.
(Available as Google Calendar)
|Date||Who||Title||Location||Type of talk|
|14. Aug 2014 16:00-17:00||Joel Scheuner||Cloud WorkBench - A Web-Based Framework for Benchmarking Cloud Services||BIN 1.D.07||Bachelor Thesis - Presentation|
|04. Sep 2014 16:00-17:00||Carol Alexandru||LISA - Large-Scale, Language-Independent Software Analysis||BIN 1.D.07||Master Thesis - Defense|
|08. Sep 2014 16:00-17:00||Hannes Tresch||Using Visualization to Discover Patterns in Biometric Data - Visualization and Analysis of EDA, EEG and eye-tracking data recorded for developers working on code comprehension tasks||BIN 1.D.07||Master Thesis - Defense|
|25. Sep 2014 16:00-17:00||Katja Kevic||CoMoGen: An Approach to Locate Relevant Task Context by Combining Search and Navigation||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|02. Oct 2014 16:00-17:00||Gerald Schermann, Martin Brandtner||Link the Unlinked Ones||BIN 1.D.07||Topic discussion|
|16. Oct 2014 16:00-17:00||André Meyer||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|30. Oct 2014 16:00-17:00||Jürgen Cito||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|06. Nov 2014 16:00-17:00||Katja Kevic||Developers’ Code Context Models for Change Tasks||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|13. Nov 2014 16:00-17:00||Katja Kevic||Towards Developer- and Task-Tailored Navigation Models||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|04. Dec 2014 16:00-17:00||Carol Alexandru||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|
|11. Dec 2014 16:00-17:00||Sebastian Müller||BIN 1.D.07||Research Talk|