Softtalks is a talk series organized by s.e.a.l. in which researchers and master students are welcome to share and discuss their recent research proposals, approaches, and results.
The talks presented can be of the following types:
- research talk
- paper talk
- paper discussion
- topic discussion. Such a discussion can range from infrastructure and group administration to a presentation of a research topic, e.g. 'an overview of bug prediction literature', which can be used to find new research opportunities.
- new ideas and emerging results session
- tutorial session
- tool presentation
- Softtalks are typically held on Thursdays from 16:00-17:00.
- They take place in BIN 1.D.07 (with some exceptions).
- Research talks follow a conference style: 25 min presentation time (at most) and 20 min discussion.
- We will stop each talk after 25min; so please be prepared!
Note to the internal speakers: Please announce your talk via the softtalk mailing list one week before your talk.
(Available as Google Calendar)
|Date||Who||Title||Location||Type of talk|
|14. August 2013, 16:00-17:00||Sebastian Müller||Stakeholders’ Information Needs for Artifacts and their Dependencies in a Real World Context||BIN 1.D.07||Paper talk|
|29. August 2013, 13:00-14:00||Master project team MP1301||A Web-based mashup system which enables a dynamic integration and visualization of source code repository information||BIN 1.D.07||Tool presentation|
|16. September 2013, 15:00-16:00||Manuela Züger||Exploring a Developer’s Brain Activity Patterns||BIN 1.D.07||Master thesis defense|
|19. September 2013, 16:00-17:00||Master project team MP1302||Information need mining within Continuous Integration toolchains||BIN 1.D.07||Tool presentation|
|30. September 2013, 15:00-16:00||Katja Kevic||Identifying Starting Context for Completing Change Tasks||BIN 1.D.07||Master thesis defense|
|04. October 2013, 10:00-11:00||Philipp Leitner||Engineering Java Applications for the Infrastructure-as-a-Service Cloud||BIN 1.D.07||Research talk|
|15. November 2013, 10:00-11:00||Jürgen Cito||Statistical Methods in Managing Web Performance||BIN 1.D.07||Research talk|
|21. November 2013, 16:00-17:00||Silvan Troxler||Mininghub||BIN 1.D.07||Tool presentation|
|05. December 2013, 16:00-17:00||Carol Alexandru||A Quick Intro to the Haskell Programming Language||BIN 1.D.07||Tutorial session|
|12. December 2013, 16:00-17:00||Michael Enz||Platform Independent Mobile Development with HTML5 and REST||BIN 1.D.07||Tool presentation|
|09. January 2014, 16:00-17:00||Martin Brandtner||SQA-Mashup||BIN 1.D.07||Paper talk|