- since 2015: PhD Student at the Information Management Research Group, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- 2013 - 2015: Business analyst at CRIF LLC, Russia, Moscow
- 2011 - 2013: Master of Science - Applied Mathematics and Informatics at Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Russia, Moscow
- 2006 - 2011: Bachelor of Science - Applied Mathematics and Informatics at Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Russia, Moscow
- Blockchain and its applications
- Smart Contracts
- Digital innovation in financial services
Open Theses and Master Projects
Check available topics at our page: Theses
If you're interested in doing you thesis, Facharbeit, Vertiefungsarbeit or Master Project with me, but haven't found an open topic at our website, please, contact me via email so that we could discuss available options.
- February 2017 - Presentation at the poster session at Blockchain Workshop, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, ForDigital, Karlsruhe, Germany
- December 2016 - FinanceCom 2016. Enterprise Applications, Markets and Services in the Finance Industry. Theme of 2016: “The Analytics Revolution in Finance”, Frankfurt, Germany - "FinTech Transformation: How IT-enabled Innovations Shape the Financial Sector"
- December 2016 - International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2016), Dublin, Ireland - "FinTech - What's in a name?"
- 2018 - Minitrack co-chair "Blockchain technology", The Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS - 51)
- 2017 - Associate editor, Track Financial Technology (FinTech) and the Digitization of Financial Services at 25th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS 2017)