Since January 2012, Timo is a Ph.D. student in the Computation and Economics Research Group at the Department of Informatics of the University of Zurich. In 2009, he received a MSc (Diplom) in Mathematics with a minor in Computer Science from the University of Freiburg, Germay. From January 2010 till December 2011, Timo worked as a management consultant for the Business Technology Office of McKinsey & Company.
Matching Markets; Assignment Mechanisms; Prediction Markets; Financial Markets; Pricing Mechanisms; Mechanism Design; Electronic Commerce.
- Partially Strategyproof Mechanisms for the Assignment Problem.
Timo Mennle and Sven Seuken. Working paper. June 2013.[pdf]
- Partial Strategyproofness: A Single-Parameter Relaxation of Strategyproofness.
Timo Mennle and Sven Seuken. (draft may be available on request)
- Spring 2013: Teaching Assistant for Economics and Computation
- Fall 2012: Teaching Assistant for Advanced Topics in Economics and Computation
- Spring 2012: Teaching Assistant for Economics and Computation