Replicability Stamp Award
The Graphics Replicability Stamp Initiative has awarded the paper «Visualizing Graph Neural Networks with CorGIE: Corresponding a Graph to Its Embedding». Congratulations to Jürgen Bernard!
The work «Visualizing Graph Neural Networks with CorGIE: Corresponding a Graph to Its Embedding» by Zipeng Liu, Yang Wand, Jürgen Bernard, and Tamara Munzner was a collaboration with the University of Zurich, the University of British Columbia (Vancouver) and Facebook.
The Replicability Stamp Award is a recognition for authors who, in addition to publishing the paper, provide a complete open-source implementation.
The proposed visual analytics solution supports machine learning experts and developers of graph neural networks (GNN) in assessing the quality of trained deep learning models and in better explaining the neural network characteristics. The principal idea is to explore correspondences between an input graph and the resulting latent space created by the GNN, to understand if GNN has learned important characteristics from the graph and to find bugs in the latent space.
This work constitutes one step towards understanding the internals of complex deep learning models and their resulting node embeddings.
- Two-year project "Government as a Platform" receives DIZH funding and opens two PhD positions
- A new testing facility at Dübendorf Airport for drones
- In den Medien: So verändert ChatGPT die Bildungs- und Berufswelt
- In the media: Ethical issues with AI
- Best Paper Award for Liudmila Zavolokina, Kilian Sprenkamp and Birgit Schenk
- In the media: Robotics stories
- SNF Sinergia grant for Abraham Bernstein
- In the media: Autonomous drones
- UZH: Europe's best University in Blockchain (3rd worldwide)
- Burkhard Stiller receives LCN Lifetime Achievement Award
- Inaugural lecture by Alberto Bacchelli
- Study on digital products and climate protection
- Burkhard Stiller appointed new Director of the Department of Informatics IfI
- GoodBrother International Conference on Privacy-friendly and Trustworthy Technology for Society
- Georges Giralt PhD Award for Antonio Loquercio
- DIZH Rapid Action Grant for Gerhard Schwabe and Liudmila Zavolokina
- Congratulations for the Semester Award HS21
- In memoriam: Honorary Doctor Prof. Gordon B. Davis
- Dan Olteanu wins Test of Time Award
- Informatiktage 2022
- International Day of Women and Girls in Science
- DIZH Rapid Action Grant for André Meyer
- In the media: The event camera
- Informationskrise und Pandemie