Gerhard Schwabe and Liudmila Zavolokina have the lead on the project “Government as/is a platform”; they are supported by:
- Mario Angst, a DSI postdoc
- Dzmitry Katsiuba, PhD student at the Department of Informatics
- Inna Vashkite, postdoc at the Department of Informatics
- Kilian Sprenkamp, PhD student at the Department of Informatics and DSI
- Michalina Preisner, research assistant at the Department of Informatics and PhD student at the University of Bern
- Ivan Volkov, research assistant at the Department of Informatics
The project aims to improve the coordination and orchestration in the Canton of Zurich with digital platforms. People who are fleeing shall receive a better orientation in the flood of information regarding registration, social support, finding accommodation and general life in Switzerland. The cantonal public administration will also benefit from the framework: Civil society and private sector actors will receive guidance for a more efficient cooperation. This will help address the acute problems in the Ukraine crisis.