I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Zurich since September 2020, and I am supervised by Prof. Thomas Fritz.
During my master's degree, I also was a member of the MOVE-II Nanosatellite Student Project, where I was the lead software engineer and responsible for planning and coordinating the development of the on-board software as well as the mission control software, which were developed using agile principles. The MOVE-II CubeSat was launched into low Earth orbit on the 3rd of December 2018.
After my master's degree, I joined the European Space Agency in the Netherlands, where I was a trainee in the Software Systems Division working on Mission Control Systems from 2018 to 2020.
Teaching & Supervision
- Seminar: Advanced Software Engineering HS20
- Software Engineering Lab / Software Praktikum FS21
- Seminar: Software Evolution and Developer Productivity HS21
- Fundamentals of Software Systems (FSS) HS21
- "AmbientTeams: Staying socially connected in remote knowledge work teams", Master Thesis, Dario Bugmann, completed in July 2021, co-supervision with André Meyer
- "Self-experimentation and Reflection at Work to Form Productive Habits", Master Project, completed in September 2021, co-supervision with Anastasia Ruvimova