Dec 20, 2011
vmmlib 1.0 release
vmmlib's basic functionality includes a vector and a matrix class, with additional functionality for the often-used 3d and 4d vectors and 3x3 and 4x4 matrices. On top of the matrix class, a third-order tensor (3d array) is implemented as slices of matrices.
More advanced functionality include solvers, frustum computations and frustum culling classes, and spatial data structures as well as tensor approximation algorithms used for data decomposition/approximation.
vmmlib is implemented using C++ templates, making it versatile, and being a header library, it is easy to integrate into other ( your ) libraries and programs. There is no need to build and install a library, just include the headers and you’re set.
The BSD license allows the usage both in open source and commercial closed source software.
vmmlib 1.0 was released and is available as archive at: vmmlib-1.0
- vmmlib release 1.6
- VMML Dissertation by Susanne K. Suter
- 2012-2015 Hasler Foundation Research Grant
- Volume Dataset Download
- EuroVis 2013 Paper
- Eurographics 2013 STAR and Tutorial
- SciTech Europe 2012
- DIVA Summer School 2012
- New VMML Researchers 2012
- VMML Dissertations
- vmmlib 1.0 release
- 2 Papers at IEEE Visualization
- 2011-2015 EU FP7 ITN Grant
- Prof. Pajarola named Associate Editor of Computer Graphics Forum
- 2011-2014 SNF Research Grant
- LibMaoni - Have a look!
- 2010-2011 SNF Research Grant
- Fritz-Kutter Award 2009
- UZH Research Grant
- 2008-2010 KTI Grant
- vmmlib - a Templatized C++ Vector and Matrix Math Library
- NEW BOOK: Point-Based Graphics
- 2007-2010 SNF Research Grant
- Joint Professorship in MNF
- 2006-2009 SNF Research Grant