Aug 15, 2011
LibMaoni - Have a look!
LibMaoni is a 3D rendering framework developed at the Visualization and Multimedia Lab (VMML) at the Insitute of Informatics of University of Zurich UZH as a Master Project. The goal was to implement a common 3D viewer platform which can be used as framework for the researchers' graphics and visualization projects.
libMaoni was developed by Daniel Pfeifer and Stefan Hutter, and supports distributed rendering using Equalizer.
More information on this great library and some nice screenshots can be found here.
- 2015-2018 Swiss National Science Foundation Grant
- EUROGRAPHICS Conference 2015 in Zürich
- Eurographics 2015 Paper
- ACM SIGGRAPH 2014 Paper
- Eurographics 2014 Paper
- 3D Scanned Point Datasets Download
- Award for Dissertation at VMML
- vmmlib release 1.6
- VMML Dissertation by Susanne K. Suter
- 2012-2015 Hasler Foundation Research Grant
- Volume Dataset Download
- EuroVis 2013 Paper
- Eurographics 2013 STAR and Tutorial
- SciTech Europe 2012
- DIVA Summer School 2012
- New VMML Researchers 2012
- VMML Dissertations
- vmmlib 1.0 release
- 2 Papers at IEEE Visualization
- 2011-2015 EU FP7 ITN Grant
- Prof. Pajarola named Associate Editor of Computer Graphics Forum
- 2011-2014 SNF Research Grant
- LibMaoni - Have a look!
- 2010-2011 SNF Research Grant
- Fritz-Kutter Award 2009
- UZH Research Grant
- 2008-2010 KTI Grant
- vmmlib - a Templatized C++ Vector and Matrix Math Library
- NEW BOOK: Point-Based Graphics
- 2007-2010 SNF Research Grant
- Joint Professorship in MNF
- 2006-2009 SNF Research Grant