Jan 29, 2012
Emanuel Giger passed his PhD defense with high honors
We are proud to inform you that Emanuel Giger successfully passed his PhD defense on Friday, January 27, 2012. His PhD thesis on "Fine-Grained Code Changes and Bugs: Improving Software Prediction" was very well received by the PhD committee. Congratulations!
- Our paper "A Dictionary to Translate Change Tasks to Source Code" has been accepted for MSR 2014
- Our paper "Automatic Search Term Identification for Change Tasks" was accepted for publication at the ICSE 2014 NIER track
- Advanced SE Seminar Kick-Off on Feb 28th, 2014
- Our paper “Using Psycho-Physiological Measures to Assess Task Difficulty in Software Development” has been accepted for publication at ICSE 2014
- Harald Gall gave a keynote presentation at BENEVOL 2013 in Mons, Belgium, about "Replication and Benchmarking in Software Evolution Analytics"
- CSMR-WCRE14 paper accepted: Supporting Continuous Integration by Mashing-Up Software Quality Information
- Most Influential Paper Award of ICSM
- Survey for Developers: Personal Analytics
- Upcoming Dagstuhl-Seminar on Software Development Analytics, June 2014
- Our paper "Stakeholders' Information Needs for Artifacts and their Dependencies in a Real World Context" has been accepted for publication at ICSM.
- ChangeDistiller went Open-Source
- ASDS'13 Symposium Program available
- Our article "Evaluating a Query Framework for Software Evolution Data" has been accepted for publication in TOSEM
- CatchMyPain.com wins biggest Swiss entrepreneurship award
- Project PainHawk is taking off and made it to the top 20 of venture 2012
- Microsoft SEIF Award for T. Fritz and H. Gall
- Matthias Hert passed his PhD defense with high honors
- Amancio Bouza passed his PhD defense with high honors
- Emanuel Giger passed his PhD defense with high honors