Teaching Assistants and Tutors
For the Fall semester 2015, we are looking for two Teaching Assistants for the
Software Engineering lecture (in German).
What's in it for you?
- you get the chance to share what you know about software engineering
- you get some teaching experience, therefore enhance your leadership skills
- 4 ECTS
- money :)
To qualify, you have to:
- be a Master or advanced Bachelor student
- have good course results in Software Engineering, or prove equivalent knowledge
- be fluent in German
- be available to perform the TA duties, as specified below
What do we expect from you?
- support in preparing the assignments (this is rather little work, since most of the material is ready)
- correct assignments and grade students, following a given schema
- give feedback to students, i.e. be in class with them biweekly, for 2 hours
- support the course assistant in preparing the final exam
- support in correcting and supervising the final exam
If you are interested, send an e-mail with subject "TA Application [name]", including:
- your CV
- up-to-date transcript