My name is Sonja Meyer and I am employed as a scientist in the shared group Informatics and Sustainability Research (ISR) at the Technology and Society Lab at Empa. My responsibilities include the development, acquisition and management of research projects, in which the in-terdisciplinary collaboration between Empa and the University of Zurich is deepened. In par-ticular, I focus on contributions for the novel project NEST and the application of computa-tional methods such as process and data modeling on sustainability-related areas. Further, I support the group manager in duties in connection with the cooperation of the distributed group, in supervising bachelor, master and doctoral theses, and assist in the science commu-nication of in the group.
Access publications at Google Scholar and PublicationsList.
- Role of resources in process modeling and business process modeling
- Significance and application of Internet of Things technology in smart buildings
- Integration and analysis of sustainability-related factors in process models
- Application und mapping of BPM concepts to further disciplines such as
- Implications and chances of Internet of Things devices in future processes
- PhD Student, Software Engineering Research Group, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Student, Computer Science and Engineering, University of Technology Hamburg-Harburg, Germany (Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering)
- Scholarship Student, Telecommunication, University of Technology Valencia, Spain
- Trainee/Student, Business Information Technology, Nordakademie Elmshorn, Germany
- Researcher, Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Winterthur, Switzerland
- Associate Researcher/Developer, SAP Research, SAP (Schweiz) AG, St. Gallen, Swit-zerland
- Senior Consultant, HanseCom GmbH – a Siemens Company, Hamburg, Germany
- Technology Consultant/Trainee, SAP Deutschland AG & Co. KG, Hamburg/Walldorf, Germany