- Blockchains, Smart Contracts, and their applications
- Smart Supply Chain Management
- Internet-of-Things and its applications
- Since 02/2017: Research Assistant and PhD Student at the University of Zurich (IMRG).
- 04/2014-01/2017: Master studies in Business Information Systems at the University of Duisburg-Essen. Thesis: "The Influence of Digitization on Supply Chain Management exempified on the concept of CPFR" (Prof. Dr. Schütte).
Student Assistant (20-60%) at PwC Technology Consulting in Duisburg.
- 04/2011-03/2014: Bachelor studies in Business Information Systems at the University of Duisburg-Essen. Thesis: "Towards a generic end-to-end Demand Management reference process - from the corporate demand elicitation to benefits realization" (Prof. Dr. Ahlemann).
Working student at the chair of strategic IT Management (Prof. Dr. Ahlemann), University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Born and raised 1990 in Duisburg, Germany.