- since 2018: Research Assistant and PhD Student at the Information Management Research Group, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- 05/2015-12/2017: Manager, Technical Field Service and Area Manager for Nuremberg, IBM Deutschland GmbH.
- 05/2012-05/2015: Teamlead, Sterling L2 Support EMEA Team, IBM Deutschland GmbH.
- SS 2013: Guest Lecturer at University of Cooperative Education, Mannheim for "Computational Linguistics".
- 10/2008-04/2012: L2 Support Engineer, WebSphere and SAP Subject Matter Expert, IBM Deutschland GmbH.
- 2007-2008: Master of Science in Cognitive Science, University of Edinburgh, UK. Thesis Topic: "Tracking Public Personae - A Case Study in Bipolar Sentiment Analysis on News Sources" (Prof. Dr. Philipp Köhn).
- 2003-2007: Bachelor of Arts in Computational Linguistics and Psychology, University of Heidelberg, Germany. Thesis Topic: "Anaphora Resolution: Implementing Cognitive Attributes in Computational Linguistics" (Prof. Dr. Anke Holler, Prof. em. Dr. Peter Hellwig).
- 2000-2003: Dipl.-Ing.(DH) in Information Technology International, University of Cooperative Education in Mannheim & IBM Deutschland GmbH. Thesis Topic: "Conceptional Study of mySAP Supply Chain Management Product Release Migration" (Prof.Dr. Rainer Colgen, Carol Davis).
- Artificial intelligence and its role in advisory services
- Further developing AI capabilities
- Cognitive Computing
Open Theses and Master Projects
Check available topics at our page: Theses
If you are interested in doing the master thesis or project with me or, if you have any idea for new projects - feel free to contact me.