For the Spring semester 2018, we are looking for Tutors for the course "Informatics II". Upon successful completion, the student can either be paid or receive 2 ECTS (on a pass/fail basis) at the end of the semester.
- be a Bachelor student who has completed at least the first 3 semesters
- have good course results in Informatik II, or prove equivalent knowledge
- be available the dates requested for the tutor duties
- correction of assignments given a specific schema
- preparation of presentations for the labs
- tutoring of biweekly labs
- exams supervision
- a brief CV (make sure you mention all your significant skills)
- your transcripts (grades of all the courses you have taken so far in your BSc Studies)
As soon as we receive and look at all the applications, applicants will be called for a short interview.
DEADLINE: 14th, January 2018 (extended)