For the Spring semester 2017, we are looking for a Teaching Assistant for the course "Informatics II". Upon successful completion, the student can either be paid or receive 4 ECTS (on a pass/fail basis) at the end of the semester.
- be a Master student or an advanced Bachelor student
- have good course results in Informatik IIb, or prove equivalent knowledge
- be available the dates requested for the TA duties
- preparation of assignments
- involvement in preparing the exams
- support in exams correction
- exams supervision
If you satisfy the requirements and you are interested, please send an email to Georgios Garmpis with subject "TA Application [name]" (make sure to put your name inside the brackets), including:
- a brief CV (make sure you mention all your significant skills)
- your transcripts (grades of all the courses you have taken so far in your MSc studies and/or BSc studies)
As soon as we receive and look at all the applications, applicants will be called for a short interview.
DEADLINE: 31st, December 2016