Jiaqi Yan, Sherry Sun, Huaiqing Wang, Yani Shi, and Daning Hu, Decision support systems to detect quality deception in supply chain quality inspections: Design and laboratorial evaluation, In: International Conference on Information Systems, Auckland New Zealand, 2014. (Conference or Workshop Paper published in Proceedings)
• September 20,2014 Paper accpeted by ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems, 2014.
Jiaqi Yan, Daning Hu, Stephen Liao, and Huaiqing Wang Mining Agents' Goals in Agent-Oriented Business Processes, ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems, 2014. (Journal Article)
• September 20, 2014 Paper accepted by Journal of Management Analytics,2014
J. Leon Zhao, Shaokun Fan, Daning Hu, Business Challenges and Research Directions of Management Analytics in the Big Data Era, Journal of Management Analytics, 2014. (Journal Article)
• November 25, 2013: New research-in-progress paper accepted by ICIS 2013
A new research-in-progress paper titled as "Identifying Patterns of Idea Diffusion in Innovator Networks" by Raffaele Ciriello, Daning Hu, and Gerhard Schwabe was accepted by International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2013).
• November 17, 2013: New Collaboration with Zhejiang University and Alibaba
Business Intelligence Research Group has launched a new collaboration with Zhejiang Univesity and Alibaba. On November 11th, Prof. Daning Hu attended and celebrated the opening of the new "Interdisciplinary Research Lab on Service, Economics, Management and Compution (SEMCom)" as a founding member of this research lab.
Please see the detail reports here.
• August 29, 2013: Paper published in Decision Support Systems
Daning Hu, Jiaqi Yan, Leon Zhao, and Zhimin Hua published a new paper titled as "Ontology-based Scenario Modeling and Analysis for Bank Stress Testing" in Decision Support Systems.
• Jun. 12, 2013: Jiaqi Yan was awarded an UZH Postdoc Grant
Jiaqi Yan received Forschungskredit der Universität Zürich - Postdoc for the project "Bank-NAST: Managing Systemic Risks in Banking Systems."
• Dec. 27, 2012: Paper published in MIS Quarterly
Daning Hu, Leon Zhao, Zhimin Hua, and Michael Wong published a new paper titled as "Network-based Modeling and Analysis of Systemic Risk in Banking Systems" in the December issue of MIS Quarterly 2012.
• Jun. 25, 2012: Paper published in Decision Support Systems
Daning Hu, Leon Zhao, and Jiesi Cheng published a new paper titled as "Reputation management in an open source developer social network: An empirical study on determinants of positive evaluations" in Decision Support Systems.
• Jan. 23, 2012: Daning Hu receives research grant from Zürcher Universitätsverein (ZUNIV)
Daning Hu was awarded a research grant of Fonds zur Förderung des akademischen Nachwuchses (FAN) from the Zürcher Universitätsverein.