Mourad Khayati is a research assistant and doctoral student at the University of Zurich in the Database Technology Research Group working on his doctoral thesis under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Michael Böhlen.
- REVIVAL (2010-now): Recovery of Missing Values in Time series
- MEDAN (2009): Competence Center for Medical Data Warehousing and Analysis
- Fall 2013: Informatik für Ökonomen II
- Spring 2012: Database Systems
- Fall 2011: Nonstandard Database Systems
- Spring 2011: Database Systems
- Spring 2010: Database Systems
- M. Khayati, M.H. Böhlen and C-M. Philippe: Using Lowly Correlated Time Series to Recover Missing Values in Time Series: a Comparison between SVD and CD, In Proc. of the 14th International Symposium on Spatial and Temporal Databases (SSTD-15), Seoul, South Korea. Paper.
- M. Khayati, M.H. Böhlen and J. Gamper: Memory-efficient Centroid Decomposition for Long Time Series, In Proc. of the 30th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE-14), pages: 100-111, 2014, Chicago, Illinois, USA. Paper PosterSoftware.
- M. Khayati, M.H. Böhlen and J. Gamper: Scalable Centroid Decomposition, IFI Technical Report # IFI-2013.08, Version 1, 2013, Department of Informatics, University of Zürich.Report.
Note: The proof of the local optimal choice property (Lemma 6) of ICDE'14 paper has been extented to include all possible cases.
- M. Khayati, M.H. Böhlen: REBOM: Recovery of Blocks of Missing Values in Time Series. In Proc. of the 18th International Conference of Managment of Data (COMAD-12), pages: 44-55, 2012, Pune, India. Paper Software.
|mkhayati AT ifi.uzh.ch|
|Address||University of Zürich|
|Department of Informatics|